lunedì 5 luglio 2010

Hand In Hand Aine Furey


Hand in Hand

Buy me a boat and I will put you on it mylove, and I will be a boon
Build me a ship and I will sail upon it with you to a place that you choose
Well here I go again with the cold mists of Eden surrounding my feet as I walk
And here I go again with the grin that you cherish my heart in my mouth as we talk

Time never battered you more than your will to be freer than ever you were
Time never sheltered you --- no, not at all like the strength of your grip on my hand
In my hand in your hand in your hand in my hand
In my hand in your hand in my hand
In my hand in your hand in your hand in my hand
In my hand in your hand in my hand

Take me away on a song sung at evening on tunes whispered softly at dawn
Take me away on a promise, a wedding of wishes that know no rapport
Well here I go again with the cold mists of Eden surrounding my feet as I walk
And here I go again with the grin that you cherish my heart in my mouth as we talk

Time never battered you more than your will to be freer than ever you were
Time never sheltered you --- no, not at all like the strength of your grip on my hand
In my hand in your hand in your hand in my hand
In my hand in your hand in my hand
In my hand in your hand in your hand in my hand
In my hand in your hand in my hand

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento